- Step 1: Remove old shower rose, buy screwing it off, clean thread on the arm and remove calcium build-up
- Step 2: Place strainer into inlet of Triumph Shower rose
- Step 3: Fasten your new Triumph Shower rose into the shower arm (Do not over tighten)
- Step 4: Test your new Triumph Shower rose by running water and check for any leaks on the inlet
- To clean your Triumph Shower rose place plastic bag big enough to fully cover the shower head all the way around the neck and seal with a rubber band
- Use white vinegar or lemon juice enough to cover the nozzles
- Leave to soak for 15 minutes
- Remove bag and rinse by running warm water for a minute
- Clean steel mesh filter regularly to prevent pressure build up
2 Year Limited Guarantee - Triumph Showers warrants its shower roses against manufacturing defects, craftsmanship & quality. Limited to repair or replacement of the product if defective in the opinion of the manufacturer or representative.
The warranty may be affected under the following conditions:
Water conditions which do not meet the department of waters affairs quality conditions for potable water as defined in SANS 241: 2005
Products which are not installed by the relevant registered/accredited installer.
Except as described above, this warranty does not cover defects or damage due to normal wear and tear at the locality of the installation, improper installation, alteration without prior written consent, accident, acts of god, misuse, abuse, commercial or industrial use of a product not approved by MacNeil, failure to follow our pre-delivery instructions or owner's manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of MacNeil. Alteration includes, but is not limited to, any component or plumbing change, or electrical conversion. Please always obtain proof of purchase.
- Suitable for use in domestic & low pressure applications
- Operates at pressures from 100kPa to 600kPa
- Stainless steel mesh filter integrated into rubber washer to prevent grit entry into shower head
- Standard 1/2" BSP female thread fitting suitable for fitment to all standard shower arms ABS Plastic - chrome plated Suitable to install Triumph Plumbing Water Saving Restrictor